“Plastic scrap” import to Vietnam is restricted with immediate effect and you may refer to the following procedure.
1. For commodity plastic scrap, loading port agents shall ask customer to provide the import permit/license to YM Vietnam for their confirmation before accepting booking.
2. Once receiving the confirmation from YM Vietnam, loading port agents shall collect the LOI and the deposit – USD5,000/box from shipper before releasing the booking.
3. After the empty equipment has been returned and all the related charges has been collected, the deposit can be refunded to the shipper.
4. If any idling case occurs at Vietnam due to prohibited, restricted or misdeclared goods, then the shipper and consignee have to take the responsibility, cost and charges jointly.
5. Applicable coverage: 1) Asia/Australia/Central and South America trades: “Plastic scrap” shipment import to Vietnam is prohibited. Any exceptional cases shall be authorized by CADP, CBDP pricing team in advance. 2) Europe and North America trades: “Plastic scrap” shipment import to Vietnam is prohibited.